BMK Community Relief Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

o/t Another Collaborator For Madonna's New Record: 50 CENT!

+6
Shain
Juice
myersfan31
Pierre
fugacious.version2
LameFUCK
10 posters

Go down

o/t Another Collaborator For Madonna's New Record: 50 CENT! Empty o/t Another Collaborator For Madonna's New Record: 50 CENT!

Post  LameFUCK Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:40 pm

In an interview with Celebrity Magazine: ''Can we expect any other collaborations from you in 2008?'' 50 Cent: ''I'm currently recording a couple of songs for Snoops next album and Ice Cube and I are working on some hot jams. And I've already collaborated with Madonna on her forthcoming album.''

source: Madonna Nation

Wow... she really went all out on the producers and collaborators. I wonder how much this albums production value is.

LameFUCK

Back to top Go down

o/t Another Collaborator For Madonna's New Record: 50 CENT! Empty Re: o/t Another Collaborator For Madonna's New Record: 50 CENT!

Post  fugacious.version2 Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:41 pm

:ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:
:throws up:

fugacious.version2

Back to top Go down

o/t Another Collaborator For Madonna's New Record: 50 CENT! Empty Re: o/t Another Collaborator For Madonna's New Record: 50 CENT!

Post  Pierre Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:46 pm

Even when Envvy is under construction we have some Madonna threads lmao

Pierre

Back to top Go down

Post  myersfan31 Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:47 pm

FAIL.

Worst.Album.EVER. No No No

The news keeps going from bad to worse.
myersfan31
myersfan31

Back to top Go down

Post  Juice Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:48 pm

omg anyone apart from him! Sad
Juice
Juice

Back to top Go down

Post  Shain Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:48 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

OMG. How horrible. What is she doing?!?!?!?
Shain
Shain

Back to top Go down

Post  babyFUCKINGjane Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:49 pm

this should be interesting.

babyFUCKINGjane

Back to top Go down

Post  char-lieeee Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:50 pm

i dont get what shes trying to accomplish with this....

its like shes trying to hard to be 'hip'
char-lieeee
char-lieeee

Back to top Go down

Post  Shain Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:51 pm

I've ALWAYS had nothing but huge amounts of respect for her and now [with this album] It seems...I don't know. It's just sad. Evil or Very Mad
Shain
Shain

Back to top Go down

Post  LameFUCK Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:53 pm

myersfan31 wrote:FAIL.

LOL. I waited for your reaction.

She is making an urban album and she is going all out on it... she will alienate a part of her fanbase but will also gain new fans.

LameFUCK

Back to top Go down

Post  btb Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:53 pm

lol you know you're going to love it and blow your load when it comes out.

when will tpain and soulja boy be added to the list of collaborators? lol!

btb

Back to top Go down

Post  myersfan31 Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:53 pm

btb wrote:

lol you know you're going to love it and blow your load when it comes out.

when will tpain and soulja boy be added to the list of collaborators? lol!
I don't like any of the collaborators she's working with. None.
myersfan31
myersfan31

Back to top Go down

Post  myersfan31 Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:54 pm

Pop wrote:

She is making an urban album and she is going all out on it... she will alienate a part of her fanbase but will also gain new fans.
She's a sell out. It's official. There is no way to ignore that fact.
myersfan31
myersfan31

Back to top Go down

Post  fugacious.version2 Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:58 pm

myersfan31 wrote:
Pop wrote:

unfortunately i have to agree with one of nick's posts Sad

fugacious.version2

Back to top Go down

Post  LameFUCK Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:58 pm

myersfan31 wrote:
Pop wrote:

You seem to be forgetting that this isn't the first time Madonna has been doing urban r'n'b music... infact it's sort of a comeback to her roots. Everybody, anybody? Wink

Sure, she is working with the ''hottest'' producers available but she has every right as a mainstream pop performer to use the most marketable solution. I think Timbaland is an amazing producer, anyhow.

LameFUCK

Back to top Go down

Post  myersfan31 Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:02 pm

I'd be all for an urban album. I'd be all for experimenting. But she's not experimenting. I don't see how this album can be anything more than heavy beats. I just expect more from Madonna.

Maybe I'll like a few songs. I'm not gonna deny that. But there's no way this album will have any longevity to it, which is what all of her albums have been so far. It's just disapointing to see the Queen of Pop stoop to levels of mediocrity. Especially when we're celebrating her induction to the Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame. Is she gonna perform there singing something with 50 Cent? I mean, please.
myersfan31
myersfan31

Back to top Go down

Post  Shain Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:04 pm

Pop wrote:You seem to be forgetting that this isn't the first time Madonna has been doing urban r'n'b music... infact it's sort of a comeback to her roots. Everybody, anybody? Wink

Sure, she is working with the ''hottest'' producers available but she has every right as a mainstream pop performer to use the most marketable solution. I think Timbaland is an amazing producer, anyhow.

You're avatar is balls!
I LOVE it, It's cool as hell!
Shain
Shain

Back to top Go down

Post  LameFUCK Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:08 pm

myersfan31 wrote:I'd be all for an urban album. I'd be all for experimenting. But she's not experimenting. I don't see how this album can be anything more than heavy beats. I just expect more from Madonna.

Maybe I'll like a few songs. I'm not gonna deny that. But there's no way this album will have any longevity to it, which is what all of her albums have been so far. It's just disapointing to see the Queen of Pop stoop to levels of mediocrity. Especially when we're celebrating her induction to the Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame. Is she gonna perform there singing something with 50 Cent? I mean, please.

From what I've heart ''4 Minutes To Save The World'' sounds incredible... and the whole idea with the Doomsday Clock is just fresh and original and nothing you would hear in a mainstream pop song.

I will wait to hear the album before I pass my final judgement... I have full faith in Madonna and deep in my heart I know she will deliver. If she doesn't, oh well - - - she'll make more music.

LameFUCK

Back to top Go down

Post  LameFUCK Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:08 pm

Shain wrote:
Pop wrote:You seem to be forgetting that this isn't the first time Madonna has been doing urban r'n'b music... infact it's sort of a comeback to her roots. Everybody, anybody? Wink

You're avatar is balls!
I LOVE it, It's cool as hell!

I stole it. Surprised And yes it's so good.

LameFUCK

Back to top Go down

Post  MusicLover12 Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:12 pm

not good.

MusicLover12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum