BMK Community Relief Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On CNN.COM they have dumb bitches talking about JL...

4 posters

Go down

On CNN.COM they have dumb bitches talking about JL... Empty On CNN.COM they have dumb bitches talking about JL...

Post  char-lieeee Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:02 pm

Honestly, I am all for the fact that JL should take responsibiltity for her actions, as she is, BUT some of these dumb ass hoes on CNN are pissing me off. Read this one:

Frances Cleveland of Alabaster, Alabama
I have a 9-year-old daughter and an 11-year-old son. I will use this as an opportunity to talk to them about why they should wait for marriage or at least until they're older to begin having sex. After the Vanessa Hudgens nude photo scandal and now this, I think we're going to stop watching television for a while. At least until I can make my kids understand that actors are not the people they portray on the screen. My heart just breaks for Lynn Spears. I hope 2008 is better for her than 2007 has been.

Your heart aches for Lynn Spears? She's the biggest fuck up of the bunch! She's releasing a book on raising kids in the spotlight, yet both of her daughters whom are in the spotlight are doing exceptionally well in life. Maybe if these girls had some guidance growing up, this shit would have never happened!

OR read this one. This one has has dumb ass written all over it:

Patricia N. of Nashua, New Hampshire
Enough is enough. Now we have a child glamorizing teen pregnancy. Boycott anything to do with the Spears family. Boycott Nickelodeon. Write to them and tell them you will no longer allow that station to be viewed on any electronic device in your home. As a grandparent whose grandchildren respect my opinions, I will have to stress the fact that some people are disrespectful and irresponsible and there are consequences to the actions we take. As evidenced by the two sadly neglected children of Britney.

Boycott Nickelodean? Oh give me a break! The girl is pregnant. She didn't kill anyone.
char-lieeee
char-lieeee

Back to top Go down

On CNN.COM they have dumb bitches talking about JL... Empty Re: On CNN.COM they have dumb bitches talking about JL...

Post  catty Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:10 pm

I'm not surprised by the reaction. Besides teen pregnancy is seen everyday.
But I don't feel sorry for Lynn Spears whatsoever. I haven't felt sorry for her all yr. And this took the cake.....WTF at selling this story to OK!

Beware tonight on Showbiz Tonight. They will be asking "Is Britney to blame?" Geez! Here I thought she was 16 being raised by a stay at home mom and it's Brit's fault? You see this happening more to kids who are neglected with parents who are working.

catty

Back to top Go down

On CNN.COM they have dumb bitches talking about JL... Empty Re: On CNN.COM they have dumb bitches talking about JL...

Post  ~*OuTrAgEoUs*~ Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:13 pm

Showbiz Tonight is so lame to even make a headline like "Is Britney to blame?" She doesn't
mother Jamie Lynn. Lynne and Jamie are to blame not to mention Jamie Lynn for not thinking.

~*OuTrAgEoUs*~

Back to top Go down

Post  char-lieeee Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:17 pm

~*OuTrAgEoUs*~ wrote:Showbiz Tonight is so lame to even make a headline like "Is Britney to blame?" She doesn't
mother Jamie Lynn. Lynne and Jamie are to blame not to mention Jamie Lynn for not thinking.
Exactly. cheers
char-lieeee
char-lieeee

Back to top Go down

Post  nevermind Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:18 pm

and to sell it to ok mag which painted brit as nuts and crazy during the infamous photo shoot. lynn just doesn't seem to give a shit about britney at all. i can't stand the bitch. and jl ain't much better, not telling her sister about her being pregnant? wtf?

nevermind

Back to top Go down

Post  char-lieeee Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:20 pm

nevermind wrote:and to sell it to ok mag which painted brit as nuts and crazy during the infamous photo shoot. lynn just doesn't seem to give a shit about britney at all. i can't stand the bitch. and jl ain't much better, not telling her sister about her being pregnant? wtf?

i agree. i cant imagine my sister doing this to me. in the end, (and i'm not saying this because I'm a fan of Britney's) i think that Britney has a more head on her shoulders than Lynne does. Drugs or not.
char-lieeee
char-lieeee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum