BMK Community Relief Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When was the last time...?

2 posters

Go down

When was the last time...? Empty When was the last time...?

Post  Nancy Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:05 pm

when was the last time Brit spent time with her lil' boys? To me it seems like after her missing deposition she haven't seen them...

Nancy

Back to top Go down

When was the last time...? Empty Re: When was the last time...?

Post  MrsJohnCena Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:11 pm

it was well after her birthday. i think she sees them we just don't see her with them. like no X17 shots. like they probably come over but they are in her house so we don't see them. trust me if she hasn't seen her kids at all Tmz would've said something by now.
and also I doubt X17 is going to post videos and pics of Sean and Jayden coming and going. that gets boring real fast.

MrsJohnCena

Back to top Go down

Post  Nancy Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:17 pm

MrsJohnCena wrote:it was well after her birthday. i think she sees them we just don't see her with them. like no X17 shots. like they probably come over but they are in her house so we don't see them. trust me if she hasn't seen her kids at all Tmz would've said something by now.
and also I doubt X17 is going to post videos and pics of Sean and Jayden coming and going. that gets boring real fast.
I think you are right Smile thank you

Nancy

Back to top Go down

Post  MrsJohnCena Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:48 pm

Nancy wrote:
MrsJohnCena wrote:it was well after her birthday. i think she sees them we just don't see her with them. like no X17 shots. like they probably come over but they are in her house so we don't see them. trust me if she hasn't seen her kids at all Tmz would've said something by now.
I think you are right Smile thank you

you are welcome.

MrsJohnCena

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum