BMK Community Relief Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alli was interviewed by German magazine Maxi

+2
green means go
MrsJohnCena
6 posters

Go down

Alli was interviewed by German magazine Maxi Empty Alli was interviewed by German magazine Maxi

Post  MrsJohnCena Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:05 pm

sorry it's from Perez.

I Wanna Be A Star!

Alli was interviewed by German magazine Maxi Alli1__oPt

Britney's former assistant and quasi "cousin" is intent on making it as a singer, whether we like it or not!

Alli Sims was just interviewed - with an accompanying photo shoot - for the new issue of Germany's Maxi magazine, and PerezHilton.com has an exclusive excerpt translated in English for all you non-German speakers.

Says Alli….

"Of course everyone says I wanna do this because of Britney. But I have wanted to be a singer since I was little. And when I came to L.A. to accomplish this, I wasn‘t even in touch with Britney."

"Whenever I saw Britney on stage I thought: 'When will I be up there?' But I never envied her. I always knew my time would come."

When asked about Britney‘s disastrous lifestyle she says: "The media exaggerates. My cousin is a wonderful person. Our life is fine. We have two drinks a night, nothing more. Look at me: I am more of a nerd than too wild."

"We wanna live, get our own Starbucks. Even if Papparazzi tear our dresses apart."

"When I make it as a singer, I will have made it on my own. The people who help me with my career right now, I have met witout Britney and that‘s good. I don‘t want her to help me, I wanna make it on my own."

Interesting though: The songs she's recording at the moment are produced by J.R. Rotem… Also interesting: Alli says she is very good friends with Avril Lavigne!

She wants to do something entirely different from Britney: "I wanna be the next Norah Jones. I just wanna be on stage and sing Blues. If I were a product, I would be Louis Vuitton. Classic, tasteful, timeless." She says she is sure to get a record deal in 2008.

Alli was interviewed by German magazine Maxi Alli2

Alli was interviewed by German magazine Maxi Alli3__oPt

http://perezhilton.com/?p=10908

MrsJohnCena

Back to top Go down

Alli was interviewed by German magazine Maxi Empty Re: Alli was interviewed by German magazine Maxi

Post  green means go Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:25 pm

A-freakin'-dorable.

green means go

Back to top Go down

Alli was interviewed by German magazine Maxi Empty Re: Alli was interviewed by German magazine Maxi

Post  myersfan31 Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:37 pm

Annoying.
myersfan31
myersfan31

Back to top Go down

Post  green means go Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:45 pm

myersfan31 wrote:Annoying.

As are you. Wink

green means go

Back to top Go down

Post  MrsJohnCena Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:46 pm

green means go wrote:

As are you. Wink

Logan?

MrsJohnCena

Back to top Go down

Post  cycle Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:47 pm

LMAO @ her wanting to be the next Norah Jones Very Happy she's so cute I love you I love you 2 bad she's serious :/
cycle
cycle

Back to top Go down

Post  Juice Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:47 pm

When asked about Britney‘s disastrous lifestyle she says: "The media exaggerates. My cousin is a wonderful person. Our life is fine. We have two drinks a night, nothing more. Look at me: I am more of a nerd than too wild."

"We wanna live, get our own Starbucks. Even if Papparazzi tear our dresses apart."

I love you im so glad Brit's becoming normal now.[/PLZDONOTJINX]
Juice
Juice

Back to top Go down

Post  green means go Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:48 pm

MrsJohnCena wrote:
green means go wrote:

As are you. Wink

Logan?

Who? confused

green means go

Back to top Go down

Post  whore Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:48 pm

as long as she's not willing to make a pop record im fine with that. she's already a flop.

whore

Back to top Go down

Post  MrsJohnCena Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:51 pm

green means go wrote:
MrsJohnCena wrote:
green means go wrote:

As are you. Wink

Logan?

Who? confused

i thought you were this poster that knew Alli. nvm. sorry.

MrsJohnCena

Back to top Go down

Post  green means go Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:53 pm

MrsJohnCena wrote:
green means go wrote:
MrsJohnCena wrote:
green means go wrote:

As are you. Wink

Logan?

Who? confused

lmfao I'm just playing. It's me, bitches! (Can't you tell from my username?)

green means go

Back to top Go down

Post  myersfan31 Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:53 pm

green means go wrote:

As are you. Wink
Don't go there.
myersfan31
myersfan31

Back to top Go down

Post  MrsJohnCena Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:54 pm

green means go wrote:
MrsJohnCena wrote:
green means go wrote:
MrsJohnCena wrote:
green means go wrote:

As are you. Wink

Logan?

Who? confused

lmfao I'm just playing. It's me, bitches! (Can't you tell from my username?)

i knew it! Laughing and no i can't tell. Sad

MrsJohnCena

Back to top Go down

Post  green means go Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:54 pm

myersfan31 wrote:
green means go wrote:

As are you. Wink
Don't go there.

I'm shaking in my over-worn, disgusting Kenneth Cole cowboy boots. Shocked

green means go

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down