BMK Community Relief Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brit to Jamie Lynn: You're a Hot Mama 2 B

+12
nevermind
Shain
slippingunder
Hanne
heatherland
my december.
tomateconcebolla
catty
Nancy
bryan [fresh]
peaches & cream
MrsJohnCena
16 posters

Go down

Brit to Jamie Lynn: You're a Hot Mama 2 B Empty Brit to Jamie Lynn: You're a Hot Mama 2 B

Post  MrsJohnCena Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:05 am

TMZ has learned Britney Spears just spent $500 on a gift basket for her newly pregnant unwed teen sister Jamie Lynn. Hey, sis, you gone have a booboo too!

We're told Brit called up West Hollywood celeb baby emporium Petit Tresor late Wednesday afternoon and ordered Jamie Lynn a Tuni & G tank top with the words "Hot Mama 2 B" on it, along with a bunch of all white items including a blanket, a stuffed elephant with a white satin bow, onesies, socks and sneakers. According to our sources, the note attached read: "Dear J.L., We love you! Brit, Sean and Jayden." Auntie Brit luvs y'all!

Now that she's pregnant and famous, Jamie Lynn really is following in her big sister's footsteps. Marriages, divorces, panty flashin', rehab, head shaving and custody battles to follow!

http://www.tmz.com/2007/12/20/brit-to-jamie-lynn-youre-a-hot-mama-2-b/

MrsJohnCena

Back to top Go down

Brit to Jamie Lynn: You're a Hot Mama 2 B Empty Re: Brit to Jamie Lynn: You're a Hot Mama 2 B

Post  peaches & cream Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:08 am

cute especially the note

peaches & cream

Back to top Go down

Brit to Jamie Lynn: You're a Hot Mama 2 B Empty Re: Brit to Jamie Lynn: You're a Hot Mama 2 B

Post  bryan [fresh] Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:11 am

aww that's so cute!

i love her.
at least she obtained her dream, met the love of her life, married, and THEN started a family

jamie lynn had just begun her career and now it's over Laughing
bryan [fresh]
bryan [fresh]

Back to top Go down

Post  Nancy Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:11 am

awww, that's too sweet and nice of Brit...))))

P.S. I still can't get over the fact that they didn't tell Britney... No

Nancy

Back to top Go down

Post  peaches & cream Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:18 am

bryan [fresh] wrote:aww that's so cute!

i love her.
at least she obtained her dream, met the love of her life, married, and THEN started a family

yeah i think that too,her career is over

peaches & cream

Back to top Go down

Post  catty Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:41 am

Nancy wrote:awww, that's too sweet and nice of Brit...))))

P.S. I still can't get over the fact that they didn't tell Britney... No
Brit is sweet like that.
I can't believe they didn't tell Britney either. It kind of sucks. I hope this opens up Brit's eyes and realizes, you know what, to hell with them. I love them but I know I can't count on them.

catty

Back to top Go down

Post  tomateconcebolla Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:30 pm

Mini Mommi yall Laughing

tomateconcebolla

Back to top Go down

Post  my december. Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:35 pm

Awww how cute!!

Very Happy
my december.
my december.

Back to top Go down

Post  heatherland Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:05 pm

To me that was so low class, to have Britney ambushed by the paparazzi telling her that Jamie Lynn was pregnant.
Lynne just fails at life.

Anyway, the gift basket was cute, and I'm glad she's supporting JL, because there is nothing else to do at this point. What's done is done.
heatherland
heatherland

Back to top Go down

Post  Hanne Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:27 pm

Aw, that's sweet. I love you Hopefully Britney will be really supportive.

Hanne

Back to top Go down

Post  slippingunder Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:30 pm

bryan [fresh] wrote:aww that's so cute!

i love her.

true. jamie l just fails. No
slippingunder
slippingunder

Back to top Go down

Post  Shain Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:34 pm

She's [Britney] Is So cute..
Shain
Shain

Back to top Go down

Post  nevermind Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:34 pm

lynn is a worse mother than skanky dina lohan.

nevermind

Back to top Go down

Post  btb Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:34 pm

*conspiracy corner* wouldnt it be some crazy shit if all of this was planned? a couple months down the line she miscarriages but she has newfound fame and publicity on her own without being britney's little sister? like what if this is just a ploy to get her out of her nickalodean contract and she's gonna move on from her tween fan base and launch as a pop singer. i could totes see larry rudolph thinking this shit up, how many times didn't he use scandal to promote britney?

btb

Back to top Go down

Post  nevermind Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:39 pm

i wouldnt be surprised at all if that happened, btb.

nevermind

Back to top Go down

Post  Juice Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:04 pm

lol, i'm probably the only one that doesn't care about her being preg? i'm just glad it ain't Britney.
Juice
Juice

Back to top Go down

Post  MrsJohnCena Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:06 pm

btb wrote:*conspiracy corner* wouldnt it be some crazy shit if all of this was planned? a couple months down the line she miscarriages but she has newfound fame and publicity on her own without being britney's little sister? like what if this is just a ploy to get her out of her nickalodean contract and she's gonna move on from her tween fan base and launch as a pop singer. i could totes see larry rudolph thinking this shit up, how many times didn't he use scandal to promote britney?

you know i would not be surprised. i can so see that happening.

MrsJohnCena

Back to top Go down

Post  kenbs305 Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:22 pm

aww Britney is a sweet heart <3

kenbs305

Back to top Go down

Post  heatherland Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:28 pm

wut wrote:lol, i'm probably the only one that doesn't care about her being preg? i'm just glad it ain't Britney.

I don't really care either.
It's not like she can't afford it, and that is why most people discourage teen pregnancy. It usually means the girl drops out of school and spends her life struggling to support herself and her child, etc.
However, with JL that's not the case
heatherland
heatherland

Back to top Go down

Post  dearsally Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:42 pm

aww britney :hug: she's the best. i don't think jl's carrier is over, she'll ultimately benefit from this publicity.

dearsally

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down