BMK Community Relief Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do all these posts mean ENVVY will be back with a new forum

5 posters

Go down

do all these posts mean ENVVY will be back with a new forum Empty do all these posts mean ENVVY will be back with a new forum

Post  Winkle Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:19 pm

I'm confused

Winkle

Back to top Go down

do all these posts mean ENVVY will be back with a new forum Empty Re: do all these posts mean ENVVY will be back with a new forum

Post  viota Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:20 pm

yes soon and the orginal bmk will be back. but it went wrong so its been reschduled
viota
viota

Back to top Go down

do all these posts mean ENVVY will be back with a new forum Empty Re: do all these posts mean ENVVY will be back with a new forum

Post  Winkle Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:21 pm

Thank you.
Sorry but what does BMK mean?

Winkle

Back to top Go down

Post  viota Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:24 pm

badmediakarma i would have preferesd badkarma.com but i was outvoted Smile
viota
viota

Back to top Go down

Post  Winkle Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:33 pm

okay thanks but it must be my blonde highlights (no offense to blondes Very Happy )
but does that mean that ENVVY will be back and it will be called BMK and they are one and the same - or are they two seperate Britney sites?
Sorry to ask so many questions Laughing

Winkle

Back to top Go down

Post  Shootingstar Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:28 pm

Winkle wrote:okay thanks but it must be my blonde highlights (no offense to blondes Very Happy )
but does that mean that ENVVY will be back and it will be called BMK and they are one and the same - or are they two seperate Britney sites?
Sorry to ask so many questions Laughing

I'm wondering the same thing actually....lol
Shootingstar
Shootingstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik_Evans Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:11 pm

I'm not entirely sure either, but I think they'll be the same: "www.envvycommunity.com" is down for good, but "www.badmediakarma.com" will be pretty much the same (it's actually already up, but some people (like me Sad) can't access it right now, they are trying to solve that out

And this place ("envvytwo") will be kept as a back-up forum, if BMK ever crashes

Erik_Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  lala lan Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:13 pm

UMM Envvycommunity.com is not gone for good. It's up and running.

lala lan

Back to top Go down

Post  audiodaydream Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:52 pm

lala lan wrote:UMM Envvycommunity.com is not gone for good. It's up and running.
umm these are all old posts.
audiodaydream
audiodaydream
killer admin
killer admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sameera Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:23 am

this is so confusing.
are BMK and Envvy two different forums? how come?

sameera

Back to top Go down

Post  audiodaydream Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:57 am

yes they are separate forums.

BMK will hopefully be back up tomorrow.
audiodaydream
audiodaydream
killer admin
killer admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down