BMK Community Relief Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

did someone on here say they had vbulletin?

3 posters

Go down

did someone on here say they had vbulletin? Empty did someone on here say they had vbulletin?

Post  Devin Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:15 pm

please & thankyou. :]

Devin

Back to top Go down

did someone on here say they had vbulletin? Empty Re: did someone on here say they had vbulletin?

Post  viota Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:16 pm

idont think you should be incharge of any forum at the mo. i trust carlos and chris
viota
viota

Back to top Go down

did someone on here say they had vbulletin? Empty Re: did someone on here say they had vbulletin?

Post  audiodaydream Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:16 pm

Devin wrote:please & thankyou. :]
are going to make your own forum now?
audiodaydream
audiodaydream
killer admin
killer admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Devin Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:21 pm

i'm going to create a social forum. 100% social, just for me and my friends. it might grow, it might not. but i'm going to use my tiny space i have with netrillium, and i'm going to hack it so that it's like efg used to be. just a page full of topics.

Devin

Back to top Go down

Post  audiodaydream Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:22 pm

Devin wrote:i'm going to create a social forum. 100% social, just for me and my friends. it might grow, it might not. but i'm going to use my tiny space i have with netrillium, and i'm going to hack it so that it's like efg used to be. just a page full of topics.
OH, I can find a cracked version of vBulletin, which is what I think soundraptor said he had.
audiodaydream
audiodaydream
killer admin
killer admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Devin Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:28 pm

nevermind sweetie! thanks though. i might not need it, i still have the ipb license from envvy.

Devin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum