did someone on here say they had vbulletin?

Go down

did someone on here say they had vbulletin? Empty did someone on here say they had vbulletin?

Post  Devin on Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:15 pm

please & thankyou. :]

Devin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

did someone on here say they had vbulletin? Empty Re: did someone on here say they had vbulletin?

Post  viota on Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:16 pm

idont think you should be incharge of any forum at the mo. i trust carlos and chris
viota
viota

View user profile

Back to top Go down

did someone on here say they had vbulletin? Empty Re: did someone on here say they had vbulletin?

Post  audiodaydream on Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:16 pm

Devin wrote:please & thankyou. :]
are going to make your own forum now?
audiodaydream
audiodaydream
killer admin
killer admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Devin on Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:21 pm

i'm going to create a social forum. 100% social, just for me and my friends. it might grow, it might not. but i'm going to use my tiny space i have with netrillium, and i'm going to hack it so that it's like efg used to be. just a page full of topics.

Devin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  audiodaydream on Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:22 pm

Devin wrote:i'm going to create a social forum. 100% social, just for me and my friends. it might grow, it might not. but i'm going to use my tiny space i have with netrillium, and i'm going to hack it so that it's like efg used to be. just a page full of topics.
OH, I can find a cracked version of vBulletin, which is what I think soundraptor said he had.
audiodaydream
audiodaydream
killer admin
killer admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Devin on Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:28 pm

nevermind sweetie! thanks though. i might not need it, i still have the ipb license from envvy.

Devin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum