ATTN!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: ATTN!

Post  Sammy on Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:45 pm

fugacious.version2 wrote:
Sammy wrote:
fugacious.version2 wrote:
Sammy wrote:
fugacious.version2 wrote:
Sammy wrote:so gay how this happens every time a new moon shows up.
ban for homophobia

ban for being a waste of air.
ban for showing cuntish behaviour
this coming from the ACTUAL cunt.
are you the hillary clinton sammy from envvy?

Twisted Evil

Sammy

Posts : 8
Join date : 2007-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN!

Post  fugacious.version2 on Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:49 pm

Sammy wrote:
fugacious.version2 wrote:
Sammy wrote:
fugacious.version2 wrote:
Sammy wrote:
fugacious.version2 wrote:
Sammy wrote:so gay how this happens every time a new moon shows up.
ban for homophobia

ban for being a waste of air.
ban for showing cuntish behaviour
this coming from the ACTUAL cunt.
are you the hillary clinton sammy from envvy?

Twisted Evil
oh yeah the one that hates tranny's and thinks all gays should be all masculine and boring -_-

fugacious.version2

Posts : 40
Join date : 2007-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN!

Post  viota on Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:43 am

ok i go to bed and sometihng got delted? what went on?

oh im viota Smile
avatar
viota

Posts : 52
Join date : 2007-12-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN!

Post  audiodaydream on Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:46 am

CountessMarcovitch wrote:ok i go to bed and sometihng got delted? what went on?

oh im viota Smile
In short... Devin gave up on Ennvy. So now a few members and I are working out a new forum. We need to people to discuss a new board name in the the 'New Board' thread.
avatar
audiodaydream
killer admin
killer admin

Posts : 140
Join date : 2007-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN!

Post  viota on Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:50 am

yay :bow: i went invest fiinally not a greedy tweenager whos in charge :rolleyes: yea like he was ever propelry responsible. its you and carlos who's setting it up? :party: fially two reliable owners who wont have hissy fits every 3 weeks and shut down the board when they feel like it and spend there hosting money on phones..
avatar
viota

Posts : 52
Join date : 2007-12-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN!

Post  audiodaydream on Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:54 am

CountessMarcovitch wrote:yay :bow: i went invest fiinally not a greedy tweenager who speds all investingiand its you and carlos who's setting it up? :party: fially two reliable owners who wont have hissy fits every 3 weeks and shut down the board when they feel like it and spend there hosting money on phones..
Well its me, and then nachoz (jay), and soundraptor/sir3n who are helping me out. I already have the server space so the only charge will be the domain name (and I won't be asking people for the money) but we need to decide on a new one. I promise that I won't shut the forum down ever. If it does, it will be strictly server related and I hope that doesn't happen either. I have never had problems with it before and the hosting company is supposed to be one of the best about servers never being down.
avatar
audiodaydream
killer admin
killer admin

Posts : 140
Join date : 2007-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN!

Post  fugacious.version2 on Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:55 am

devin never spent any forum money on phones freak.

fugacious.version2

Posts : 40
Join date : 2007-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN!

Post  audiodaydream on Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:56 am

fugacious.version2 wrote:devin never spent any forum money on phones freak.
I never said he did. He said he didn't.
avatar
audiodaydream
killer admin
killer admin

Posts : 140
Join date : 2007-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN!

Post  viota on Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:58 am

i was joking about the phones..bloodty hell do ye have sense of humours? Smile if i can help in any way i am glad Smile
avatar
viota

Posts : 52
Join date : 2007-12-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN!

Post  fugacious.version2 on Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:05 am

wonderwall wrote:
fugacious.version2 wrote:devin never spent any forum money on phones freak.
I never said he did. He said he didn't.
i was talking about what viota said

fugacious.version2

Posts : 40
Join date : 2007-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN!

Post  viota on Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:08 am

IT WAS A JOKE calm down
avatar
viota

Posts : 52
Join date : 2007-12-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN!

Post  audiodaydream on Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:08 am

fugacious.version2 wrote:
wonderwall wrote:
fugacious.version2 wrote:devin never spent any forum money on phones freak.
I never said he did. He said he didn't.
i was talking about what viota said
oh oops. Embarassed
avatar
audiodaydream
killer admin
killer admin

Posts : 140
Join date : 2007-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN!

Post  fugacious.version2 on Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:09 am

wonderwall wrote:
fugacious.version2 wrote:
wonderwall wrote:
fugacious.version2 wrote:devin never spent any forum money on phones freak.
I never said he did. He said he didn't.
i was talking about what viota said
oh oops. Embarassed
<3

fugacious.version2

Posts : 40
Join date : 2007-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN!

Post  my december. on Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:24 am

If you need any help, anything that has to do with graphics etc i'm always here to help! Very Happy
avatar
my december.

Posts : 67
Join date : 2007-12-20
Age : 29
Location : Malta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN!

Post  cycle on Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:19 am

ugh I hate changes Evil or Very Mad
avatar
cycle

Posts : 6
Join date : 2007-12-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN!

Post  ~Will-I-Am~ on Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:20 pm

Thanks for everything you guys cant wait Very Happy

~Will-I-Am~

Posts : 37
Join date : 2007-12-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum